Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Saving Cassie Release Day is Here!



I jumped the gun and released Saving Cassie yesterday but today is the official release day!  The ebook is live on Amazon and the paperback should be available in about three weeks depending on when I receive my proof copy.

Remember, reviews help sell books so please leave a review - I would appreciate it more than I can describe with words. 

I loved writing Saving Cassie and I hope you love reading it as much as I loved writing it.  Saving Cassie is just the beginning... Yesterday I sent a rough draft of my novel Invisible out to my beta readers and I am looking forward to their comments.  Ragan's Song (Fairfield Corners book 2) is still in the rough draft phase; I am reworking it and I hope to have it ready for beta reading by the end of the year.  I also have a few WIPs that are in various stages of completion.  And then there is NANOWRIMO coming up next month.  I hope this year is as inspiring as last year - Saving Cassie was written during NANO last year and I hope this year's story allows me to "win" again.

Release day party for Saving Cassie is starting soon... Drop by and celebrate with us!

Saving Cassie Release Day Party Oct 6, 4 - 6 pm

Until next time,

L.A. Remenicky

No comments:

Post a Comment