Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013: A Year To Remember

Thinking back over the last year, I am amazed at what happened this year.

First, I became a published author. It's not a best-seller but Saving Cassie is out there and I have received some 4 and 5 star reviews. Thank you to everyone who read it and left a review - you have my eternal gratitude.

Second - I finished my second book, Invisible, and hired an editor. It will be released late January 2014. Invisible looks to be even better than Saving Cassie.


I am trying to figure out all the marketing to get Invisible and Saving Cassie into more reader's hands - there is no magic formula for selling books. If anyone discovers one please let me know!

I started a Facebook page as an author and I have over 2K Likes. It is amazing that all these people are interested in my books and the random things I post - pretty good for someone who just started writing a little over a year ago. The process of writing and now professional editing has taught me so much and I hope to continue to grow as a writer.

Looking forward to 2014 I have a few things that I want to focus on: writing the next book in the Fairfield Corners series, finding the marketing that works for me, and continuing to grow as a writer. I would like to publish at least two books next year and have them sell enough that it's starts to be an actual business and not just an expensive hobby.

What do you hope to accomplish in 2014?



No comments:

Post a Comment