Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

What's On Your Christmas List?

First off, I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - especially to our all our men and women in uniform who won't be able to make it home this holiday season! Thank you all for your service. 
 
My Christmas list this year was short: My nephew the marine back safe and a best selling book. Well, I did get one thing on my list and it wasn't the best selling book!
 
What was on your Christmas list this year?

 
 
My Christmas shopping is done and all the gifts are wrapped. I had one family Christmas yesterday, spending time with family is the best part of the holidays. Watching my great-nephews and my great-niece unwrapping their presents is so much fun! Homemade Chex mix and a family meal are just a couple of our traditions. We were all very thankful that my nephew the marine is back in the states from his deployment in Afghanistan. He wasn't able to make it back for our Christmas celebration but he will be getting some leave soon and we will all get together again while he is home.




Next weekend I will be celebrating with the other side of the family at my Grandmother's house, so thankful we can all get together this holiday season.

This is the first year since I was in high school that I don't have to work the week between Christmas and New Year's. I plan on getting the first round of edits done on Invisible and just spending some time with the hubby. I might even get some writing done on the next novel in the Fairfield Corners series, Ragan's Song.

Merry Christmas and happy reading!

1 comment: