Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Saving Cassie Re-release Announcement

It's been decided - Saving Cassie will be re-released on October 5. It was an easy decision, October 5 is the one-year anniversary of Saving Cassie.



If you want to help with the blitz, please complete the sign-up form. I will send everything needed for the October 5 post a couple of days prior.


It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since I first clicked on that publish button. So much has happened since then:

  • I found a fabulous editor
  • Invisible was released in January
  • I signed up for my first author signing event (gulp!) Indie Unmasked
  • I signed up for second author signing event to take place in August of next year - Books And Bourbon in Bardstown, KY
  • Signed up for an author fair that will be November 8 here in Fort Wayne, IN
  • Ragan's Song was written and sent to the editor
I have to say the life of a writer is never boring! While all of this was happening I was furiously making notes on other story ideas.

With everything going on I've been neglecting this blog but I will try to keep up with it. If you would be interested in being a part-time author PA, email me at remenickywrites@yahoo.com. It would involve setting up takeovers, helping keep track of winners and prizes, posting teasers and other things on my author page and in my street team. Nothing major, just enough to free up some of my time for the all-important writing. You would get arcs, swag, and whatever else I can think of.

Thanks for a great year! I'm off to begin formatting Saving Cassie for the re-release.

Until next time!

Happy reading...


L.A. Remenicky

No comments:

Post a Comment