Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

A Day Late - But Not A Dollar Short!

I normally post on Sundays but I had so much going on last weekend that I just didn't get to it. I am trying everything I can think of (that I can afford) to get Invisible in the hands of more readers.

Invisible release and release day party. Now I know why authors pay to have someone else do these - it was a blast but it kept me hopping! Had a great turnout thanks to Penny For My Thoughts Book Blog - thanks ladies!



Saturday - Did my very first author takeover on the One More Chapter Facebook page. A great time was had by all.





Sunday - I participated in the Platinum Multi-Author Event on Facebook. A great turnout and everyone seemed interested in Invisible.



Hopefully these events will translate into book sales - squeezing every penny until it squeaks makes it hard to reach readers.

Then, it was Superb Owl time!! Unfortunately, the Broncos didn't do well. Have to say that the Audi commercial with the hybrid dog (doberhuahua) was hysterical!

And, more big news...

Drumroll please!




I will be attending my very first author signing event in November! Indie Unmasked will be on November 15, 2014, in Indianapolis. If you get the chance come out and meet some great authors. I may have to do some fangirling myself!

Picture

They will be posting information on this event as it becomes available. 

Indie Unmasked website

Until next time...

Happy Reading!

L.A. Remenicky

No comments:

Post a Comment