Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Give Your Opinion And Win!

Hello Remenions!

Well, Invisible has been out for a little over a week. Sales aren't where I would like them to be but I will keep at it.

I want your feedback on this question: What kind of posts do you want to see here on my blog?

I want to start a new feature here on Remenicky Writes but I'm not sure what it should be. I want to help other authors in the same spot I am - looking for more ways to get their name out there.

Would you like to see author spotlights? Guest posts? Book spotlights? Author interviews? Those all seem to be taking place on a lot of blogs these days and I really want to do something different.


Also, what do you want to see on my weekly blog posts? I feel like I'm posting the same thing week to week.

So, send me your ideas, suggestions, and preferences - if I decide to use it I will gift you one of my ebooks (your choice).

No idea too small or too big. Get your ideas in and win an ebook! Click on the Your Opinion Counts tab and comment with your idea, it's that easy. This will be an ongoing contest.

Meanwhile, I just want to update you on my current work in progress. Ragan's Song, Book 2 in the Fairfield Corners series is a stand-along paranormal romance and I am about 1/2 way through writing it. You'll find out why Ragan left the way she did and how it affects Adam and Logan and Cassie. You won't want to miss it... I am hoping for a fall release - I will keep you updated on my progress.

Remember, Indie Authors live and die by reviews so please consider leaving a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Goodreads.

Until next time...

Happy reading!

L.A. Remenicky ~ Romance With A Twist


 

No comments:

Post a Comment