Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Where Does The Time Go?

Why does time seem to go faster each year? I can't believe I went to my 30th high school reunion last night. Holy cow! It can't have been thirty years ago that I graduated, can it?



My husband and I walked in and I didn't recognize over half the people there. The problem is I remember them as they were at eighteen, not forty eight. There were some that seem to be perpetually young. Must be good genetics!

It was great to catch up with some old friends in person ~ Facebook is great but being face to face is much better. There were some that couldn't make it that I wish could have - I really want to catch up with them.

So, as I sit here and think about the years that have passed I wonder what experiences have shaped their lives? Births, deaths, jobs... all these things affect where our lives lead us. All those years and all those experiences...

Thankfully, my best friend in high school is still my best friend. We have shared so many moments and so many memories together.

Are you still close with any of your friends from school?

No comments:

Post a Comment